VOA美语咖啡屋 Lesson 61:Campaign Manager Y: 各位听众好,欢迎到美语咖啡屋,我是杨晨。 J: Hello. Welcome to American Cafe. I'm Jody. So, Yang Chen, this is a big political year in the United States. The race for the White Hou

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语中级

3301 Lesson Thirty-three Telephone English 打电话 telephone phone 电话 make a call 打电话 call sb 给某人打电话 mobile phone / cell phone 手机 cordless phone 无绳电话 pay phone 公用电话 walkie-talkie 对讲机 3302 Lesson Thirty-three Telephone English

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方英语900句

ACT II Here are the fliers, hot off the press! 传单来了, 刚刚印出来! Looks good. 看起来很好。 Simple. 简单明了。 Right over here, Grandpa. 请到这儿来,爷爷。 You fold the fl

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT I What's this for? 为什么要送我花? Just because. How's the baby? 没有原因。孩子好吗? Fast asleep. 正熟睡着呢。 I'm sorry I missed him. I had to work late. 很抱歉我错过

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

ACT III Welcome to the Watermill Inn. 欢迎你们来Watermill Inn。 Oh, Richard, 噢,Richard。 it's exactly as it was when we were married! 它跟我们结婚的时候一模一样! And when I g

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

地点:餐厅 人物:瑞秋,迈克尔 事件:瑞秋开始一个新的约会,却在约会上心不在焉,一直都在想罗斯的事儿。 Rachel: Cats, how long do they live figuring you dont... yknow, throw them under a bus or something?

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

It's a shocking figure. Many Americans living paycheck to paycheck depend on those so-called two-week loans to stay financially afloat. But a study released by the Center for Responsible Lending found

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

AMERICAN MOSAIC - November 8, 2002: How Many Americans Vote? / Music by Josh Groban / Remembering Our Friend Richard Thorman HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC --VOA’s radio magazine in Special Englis

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

Tomorrow Steve Jobs is said to address Macworld. Now that's the weeklong conference that Apple fans look forward to all year long. And it's a chance to get a sneak peek at Apple's latest gadgets. But this year's convention comes just weeks after news

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

Gary: HIV/AIDS features in news stories almost every day of the year. Its a subject that concerns us all the politicians who lead our countries, health workers of all kinds and at every level, and, of course, the people infected with HIV, those who

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语讨论

Technology Report - Is Your Computer Committing Cybercrimes? 科技报道 - 宙斯僵尸网络查封难度与防范办法 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Last week, we told you about

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(四)月

I meet young comedians all the time, they just say我总碰到有年轻喜剧演员跟我说 I just want to do colleges, I just play small clubs, I just play jazz menus我只想对大学生表演 我只想在小俱乐部表演等等You should always

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Stocks bounced out and in of negative territory throughout the day as investors reacted to bleak sales figures from Wal-Mart and the latest consumer spending figures. Let's take a look at the numbers.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2006年

JUDY WOODRUFF: But, first, many high school seniors have finished college applications. And now they're waiting to find out whether taking advanced courses, prepping for entrance exams and agonizing over essays will all pay off. A new report from the

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

GWEN IFILL: One of the most honored movies of the year, and a leading candidate for several Oscars, is Boyhood, a film by an independent director with a unique style of telling stories. Jeff spoke with him recently, as part of our occasional feature,

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

英文歌词: Artist:The Automatic Song:In The Mountains Beautiful, dead leaves before snow year in year out in the mountains where it grows in jungles so far away it could not matter if they had fireworks if your having fun it doesn't matter so your j

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

莫妮卡与理查德确认过眼神 地点:理查德家 人物:莫妮卡,菲比,理查德, 事件:家庭聚会中确认过眼神,莫妮卡和理查德互相对对方有意思。 剧情片段 Monica:Alright, Ill tell you what. Ill come

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Todd: Richard! Richard: Yes! Todd: Do you like the beach? Richard: I love the beach. Todd: OK. When, when do you go to the beach? Richard: So in the summer I like to go with my family and, yeah, in the summer. Todd: OK. Is there a beach near your hom

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

开篇语: Hi, everyone! This is Keke Net English. Welcome to Juliets Morning English Class. As a saying runs, An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening. And another saying goes, An early bird catches the worm. So, what are you going to ge

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

The United Nations Security Council has voted to send almost 12,000 peacekeepers to the Central African Republic. Eight thousand African Union and French soldiers are currently attempting to restore order in the country amid ongoing violence between

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版